Corporate tax incentives, jurisdiction under US federal law, Tier-1 global connectivity and partnerships in workforce and economic development all combine to make the US Virgin Islands, and the University of the Virgin Islands Research and Technology Park (RTPark), the ideal place to bring your technology-based business for competitive advantage. We’re ready to engage as your business partner, with public sector, academic and commercial stakeholders who are passionate about our mission and well positioned to help you fulfill yours.
Chartered under US Virgin Islands law, our mission and mandate can be found in Virgin Islands Code (VIC) Title 17, Chapters 34 and 43.
Our Tenants Include
13D is a global, financial research company providing subscription products delivered via the web. 13D established the Kiril Sokoloff Distinguished Professorship in Entrepreneurship …View All Tenants and Partners
- December 20, 2013: Board of Directors, Teleconference
- December 12, 2013: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- November 21, 2013: Board of Directors, Teleconference
- November 18, 2013: Real Estate Administration Committee, Teleconference
- November 15, 2013: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- November 15, 2013: Finance and Audit Committee, Teleconference