Corporate tax incentives, jurisdiction under US federal law, Tier-1 global connectivity and partnerships in workforce and economic development all combine to make the US Virgin Islands, and the University of the Virgin Islands Research and Technology Park (RTPark), the ideal place to bring your technology-based business for competitive advantage. We’re ready to engage as your business partner, with public sector, academic and commercial stakeholders who are passionate about our mission and well positioned to help you fulfill yours.
Chartered under US Virgin Islands law, our mission and mandate can be found in Virgin Islands Code (VIC) Title 17, Chapters 34 and 43.
Our Tenants Include
A provider of consulting services to regulated industries including healthcare providers and other medical-related businesses, and electric, natural gas, telephone and water utilities.View All Tenants and Partners
- June 01, 2013: Board of Directors - Annual Meeting
- May 01, 2013: Finance & Audit Committee, Teleconference
- March 13, 2013: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- February 27, 2013: Board of Directors, Teleconference
- February 25, 2013: Finance & Audit Committee, Teleconference
- February 25, 2013: Real Estate Administration Committee, Teleconference