Corporate tax incentives, jurisdiction under US federal law, Tier-1 global connectivity and partnerships in workforce and economic development all combine to make the US Virgin Islands, and the University of the Virgin Islands Research and Technology Park (RTPark), the ideal place to bring your technology-based business for competitive advantage. We’re ready to engage as your business partner, with public sector, academic and commercial stakeholders who are passionate about our mission and well positioned to help you fulfill yours.
Chartered under US Virgin Islands law, our mission and mandate can be found in Virgin Islands Code (VIC) Title 17, Chapters 34 and 43.
Our Tenants Include
Provides consulting services and investments in pharmaceutical, bio-medical and other knowledge-based technology companies.View All Tenants and Partners
- August 21, 2014: 64 West Center Awarded Prestigious LEED® Green Building Certification
- July 29, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- July 03, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- June 09, 2014: Board of Directors - Annual Meeting, Teleconference
- May 13, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference
- April 07, 2014: Executive Committee, Teleconference